Indy Junction 2022
May 18-22, 2022
Welcome to Indy Junction 2022. FOUR full days of model railroading activities brought to you by THREE NMRA Regions and the Railroad Prototype Modelers Conference, including a THREE day train show, all in ONE amazing convention experience. Indy Junction 2022 is a collaborative model railroading event hosted by the Mid West (MWR), North Central (NCR) and Mid Central regions (MCR) of the NMRA (National Model Railroad Association) and the RPM Conference (Railroad Prototype Modelers).
You will have four registration types to choose from:
- Individual if you are registering self-only
- Family if you are bringing family members who wish to participate in convention activities (NOTE: Register ATTENDEE and make selections first; add each Family member and their selections separately. The system will add activities to the most recent person added/changed. After payment is made, you will have the ability to edit each person's selections.)
- Saturday Only if you are only attending convention activities on Saturday, May 21
- Exhibitor if you are renting tables for the train show
For step-by-step instructions for Registration CLICK HERE. We suggest you print the instructions for reference prior to registering.
Use this option 1) if you have not registered yet OR 2) if you have created an account and started the process but have not completed registration by paying with your credit card. You are not “registered” until you have paid, even though you may have created an account and made some selections.
1) If you have not yet created an account, click Register Now to create your account and make your convention selections.
2) If you have started the registration process, created an account but stopped prior to making payment, select Register Now. Click Select in the desired Registration type box. Click the ATTENDEE (or EXHIBITOR if appropriate) check box. You may also make additional selections here. Click next. Type the email address you used when you created the account, First Name, Last Name, the password you selected, and click Register. You will then be presented with Your Profile window where you can proceed with Registration.
Use this option if you have completed your registration and paid with credit card. You can log in to make changes to your convention activities and look at your scheduled events.